To submit to the REGGIE Awards, please click below to enter your ANA account credentials.
Don't have an account? Click here to get started!
REGGIE Awards Judging
On Friday, May 21st , the Association of National Advertisers will host the 2021 ANA REGGIE Awards: Virtual Presentation of Winners. We have selected a blue-ribbon jury of brand marketer and agency heavyweights to comprise the Super REGGIE Jury who will select the top prize, the best Brand Activation Marketing of the year. After a very selective process, the ANA is proud to announce the 2021 Super REGGIE jury:
- Lilia Arroyo - Flores, Chief Strategy Officer, Havas Chicago
- Veronica Bertran, Chief Client Officer, McCann NA
- Maurice Cooper, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Target
- Jaime Dictenberg, Senior Vice President, Marketing, ViacomCBS
- Dan Hennessy, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Serta-Simmons Bedding
- Jackson Jeyanayagam, Vice President and General Manager of Direct-to-Consumer, The Clorox Company
- Soyoung Kang, Chief Marketing Officer, eos
- Franke Rodriguez, Partner / Chief Executive Officer (NYC and Toronto), Anomaly
- Marissa Solis, Senior Vice President – Core Brands, Partnerships, and Media, PepsiCo, Frito-Lay North America
- Janice Tennant, Chief Marketing Officer, Merrell
- Amy Winger, Global Chief Strategy Officer, VMLY&R Commerce
- Penny Wise, President, 3M Canada
The contenders for the ANA Super REGGIE Award are determined upon the completion of two rounds of judging involving over 200 industry executives – with only a select number of the highest-scoring Gold level cases brought to the Super REGGIE jury for consideration. “For more than 35 years the Super REGGIE Award has recognized the best brand activation marketing that marry impactful creative with strong results. This year’s jury, by far the strongest we’ve ever had, will identify the next winner” commented Mike Kaufman, SVP, Brand Activation, ANA.
The REGGIE Awards are crafted to reflect today’s wide-ranging forms of brand activation marketing practices — from traditional tactics used in innovative ways to rapidly changing technologies. The twenty-three award categories recognize excellence in solutions and campaigns of all sizes, budgets, and scopes.
Previous winners of the Super REGGIE Award have been from large and small brands, all having developed a “big idea” that had unique execution, strong results and stood out from the crowd – from Tennessee Department of Tourist Development, Mondelez Int’l, Valspar Corp., Kolcraft, SPCA and WestJet.
Marketing businesses and agencies worldwide can submit successful brand activation marketing that ran in 2020 up until February 17th in order to be considered for this year’s awards.
The gold, silver and bronze 2021 REGGIE Award winners will be announced and celebrated at the 2021 ANA REGGIE Awards: Virtual Presentation of Winners. on May 21, 2021 at 2:00PM EST.
Would you like to be considered for this year’s REGGIE Awards jury pool? Register here!
Here is what prior judges have to say:
“As a 40+ year veteran in the industry, judging the REGGIE Awards is a perfect way to identify new trends, resources, techniques and creative approaches to solving problems”
“Judging the REGGIE Awards is not only a way to give back to our industry, but also provides the judges with keen insight into what is happening in the marketplace, ideas they can bring back to their own companies and somewhat of a crystal ball into future trends.”
“Getting to judge the ANA REGGIE Awards has opened my eyes to so many other brands outside of my industry. I had the opportunity to learn from some of the best marketing teams out there, condense the knowledge and return to my team with a fresh perspective and new sense of inspiration for my work.”