To submit to the REGGIE Awards, please click below to enter your ANA account credentials.
Don't have an account? Click here to get started!
Once you create an account on the ANA website, use those credentials to login above.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions regarding the REGGIE Awards, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Senior Manager, Brand & Media and Awards
How do I enter?
Click here to create an account. Once you create a username and password, you will be able to begin the submission process for one or multiple campaigns across as many categories as your campaign(s) qualify. You may save and return to your work at anytime during the competition period. The 2023 REGGIE Awards will open on September 28, 2022.
Once you've completed your entry, you will be prompted to finalize and pay your entry fee(s). You must make payment before the appropriate deadline based on when you enter – Early Brid, Standard or Final. If payment for an entry is not submitted by the related deadline, it will not qualify to be included in the subsequent judging rounds and will be removed from the competition.
Who can enter a campaign?
Anyone involved in Brand Activation including but not limited to client side marketers, any type of marketing, advertising and promotion agencies, retailers, media companies and service providers, etc. All ANA members as well as non-members are eligible to enter the REGGIE Awards.
What campaigns are eligible?
Brand activation marketing efforts that ran in any market around the globe and achieved positive results between January 1, 2022 and December 31, 2022.
Can I submit more than one campaign?
Yes, you can enter as many campaigns in as many categories as you wish. Often, campaigns will involve multiple marketing techniques that could fit into more than one category that are worthy of individual recognition.
For example, a Small Budget Campaign may have been for a New Product introduction and been Age Specific targeted. That would qualify for 3 categories. If you choose to enter the same campaign in multiple categories, you will be asked to explain how it specifically fits into each of those categories. Entering your campaign into more than one category will increase your chances of winning, but it is important to clearly explain why it is appropriate for each category to improve your chances with the judges.
Additionally, you may re-enter winning or previously submitted work should it meet the time frame eligibility period.
When are the deadlines?
The deadlines for the 2023 REGGIE Awards are as follows:
(entry deadlines all end 11:59pm Pacific Time)
Early-Bird Deadline: October 28, 2022 Standard Deadline: December 30, 2022
- Final Deadline: January 27, 2023
- Extended Final Deadline: January 28 - February 3, 2023*
- Round I & II Judging: February 2023
- REGGIE Awards Celebration: April 26, 2023
* $150 rush processing fee applies
What are the artwork specifications?
- Image Files
- Submit images in any of the following formats: PDF, GIF, PNG, or JPG
- Audio Files
- Submit audio files in .mp3, .mp4 or .wav, or Windows Media Audio (.wma) format.
- Video Files
- Codec: ProRes 422, H.264, MP4. M4V, or uncompressed MOV
- Resolution: 1920x1080 or 1280x720 for 16:9 format; 1440x1080 or 960x720 for 4:3 format. File should be at least 100MB per 60 seconds of video.
- Video to be limited to 180 seconds, with a suggested runtime of 120 seconds.
- If your campaign website is live, please add the URL . YouTube/Vimeo/other video sharing sites are not eligible.
- Showcase Image
- Format: .jpg, 1920x1080
- Showcase Video
- 30-second video that encapsulates the key creative elements of the marketing campaign.
- Codec: ProRes 422, H.264, MP4. M4V, or uncompressed MOV
- Resolution: 1920x1080 or 1280x720 for 16:9 format; 1440x1080 or 960x720 for 4:3 format.
What are the entry fees for each entry?
The fees for the 2022 REGGIE Awards are:
- ANA Member Rate:
- Early-Bird: $595 per entry
- Standard: $745 per entry
- Final: $845 per entry
- Nonmember Rate:
- Early-Bird: $845 per entry
- Standard: $995 per entry
- Final: $1095 per entry
*All entries received from January 28th - February 3rd will be subject to a $150 rush processing fee
The Payment Options for the 2022 REGGIE Awards are:
- Credit Card: Accepted cards include: Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- Check: Please make payable to Association of National Advertisers, Inc. with entry ID#(s) clearly marked on the check and mail to:
ANA REGGIE Awards
Attn: Finance Department
c/o Association of National Advertisers, Inc.
155 E. 44th St.
New York, NY 10017
Wire/ACH: Please make sure your entry ID # (or numbers) is included in the wire and send to Association of National Advertisers, Inc via:
153 East 53rd Street
New York, NY 10022
ABA Number: 021000089
Account #: 6794052888
Please note: once an entry has been submitted and payment processed, refunds will only be issued due to extenuating circumstances. Disqualified submissions will be refunded. Your entry ID # can be found in the email sent to you on your entry submission. For your records, ANA's Federal ID # is 13-0453230.
What do I need in order to complete my entry?
In order to enter the REGGIE Awards, you will need to fully complete the Case Study Entry Form. You will also need to upload supporting creative materials (images, videos) for your campaign and provide the Showcase Assets listed below. To view the entry form, you can download it as an editable Word Document (.docx) or a PDF.
Entry Form will include:
- Campaign name
- Brand marketer name & contact information
- Agency name and contact information (if appropriate)
- Case study: business challenge(s) and campaign objective(s)
- Insights & strategy
- Concept/the big idea
- Relevance to the category
- Brand building
- Creative: each entry can have up to six supporting files which can include images, pdf, or audio and video files.
- Showcase assets: we ask each entrant to provide the proper images and positioning for the publicity of their work. These assets will be the primary elements used to represent and showcase your campaign on various platforms. These assets will not be included in the judging process of your entry, however you may repeat/repurpose the assets you have submitted with the case study for upload into this section. Elements include:
- a still image of the campaign (1920 px x 1080 px)
- 30-second video montage of the creative assets
- 50 word campaign summary and
- Single-sentence campaign result headline.
Who won last year's REGGIE Awards?
Click here to view the 2022 winners.
How do I find a campaign that may have been entered by my company and has won in the past?
ANA members can click here and login with your membership ID and Password to search all past REGGIE Awards through our searchable database.
How do I write a winning REGGIE Award case study?
We have a series of resources to help you browse through award winning case studies on the ANA website.
When and where will the REGGIE Awards be presented?
The 2023 REGGIE Awards will be recognized during the REGGIE Awards Gala Celebration on Wednesday, April 27, 2023.
How do I become a sponsor of the 2023 REGGIE Awards?
Sponsorship packages are available and can be customized and tailored to meet your company's business needs. To learn how to become a sponsor or for more information on sponsorship,please contact the Sponsorship team today at email@example.com.
How do I become an ANA Client-Side Marketer or Member Service Provider member?
To learn how to become a member or for more information on membership, please click here.
Submissions Process Questions
How easy is it to enter the REGGIE Awards?
Easy! The REGGIE Awards system is easy to use and leads you clearly through the entry process. You will be able to register, submit your application, and copy your campaigns into various categories with one fluid process. We also have a preview entry form available so you can gather all the correct material prior to beginning your online entry. To view the entry form, you can download it as an editable Word Document (.docx)
Helpful tips and judges insights!
Click here to view helpful tips and judge insights to note as you complete your REGGIE submission.
Is there a sample entry form that I can review and fill out offline?
A sample entry form is available either as an editable Word(.docx) or a PDF.
How do I submit multiple campaigns? Can I submit the same campaign into more than one category?
The application system will allow you to submit more than one entry. You have two options to choose from that will allow you to accomplish this.
- If you are submitting a new campaign, you will want to begin a new entry from scratch. You can do so by clicking on the "START ENTRY" selection on the upper menu. This will create a blank application, and you can enter information that is completely new.
- If you are submitting the same campaign into another category(s) entries are very similar, go to the completed application and select "Copy Application".
*Alternatively, you will have the option to check a box to submit a completed entry to another category at the bottom of the form. Once the box is checked, select "Add to Cart" and you will be directed to a new page where you can choose the additional category(s).
Note: Only submissions that are fully completed can be duplicated. Once you have added your submission to your shopping cart, it will appear as complete under your "My Applications" link on the left side of your screen. You will then see an option to "Copy Application" into another category. This will add the copied submission into your incomplete list and allow you to edit it by clicking on the "Edit" link under "Action". Remember to select the new category and update any questions that are category specific.
Can I view my submission before finalizing?
You can view your in-progress application by clicking on the "My Applications" link on the left of your account and click "Edit" to make updates.
How often can I edit my entry?
You have access to edit and update your entry as often as you would like until you "Checkout" (finalize and pay for any entries in your shopping cart). To edit your entry, login to your account and you will see all the entries you have in your account. Click on "Edit" on any of the entries listed to make changes to your submission.
Once you have submitted your entry via the "checkout" process, you will have access to the read-only file. All entries must be finalized, submitted and paid for according to the fee corresponding to the current entry deadline period at the time of your "checkout".
Please note: if you start an entry in the system and then finalize and checkout two months later, you will be charged the entry fee that is valid at the time of your checkout.
All entries not finalized before the final deadline will not be judged.
Can I print my REGGIE entry?
Yes. In order to print your entry while you are still working on it, please press the 'Ctrl' key and the 'P' key. This will print the page you are on. Please click through each page of your application and press 'Ctrl + P' to print each part.
Once your entry is marked as "Complete", you will be able to print your entire REGGIE entry at once. In order to complete your entry, you must "Checkout" and pay for your entry. Then you will be able to print using the "Print" link.
Can I submit a link/URL of a website or microsite that was used in the campaign?
Yes, you can enter a link in the URL field in entry case study. However, please be sure the link is live and will be live until July 1, 2023 (once the winners have been announced and viewed). Some judges, prefer viewing all the materials in the case study and not linking to a separate window, so we recommend taking screen grabs of the site and putting them in a PDF and uploading the PDF to your case study, if possible.
What is the total word count allowable for the case study?
Each case study question has a maximum word count as specified on the entry form. A sample entry form is available an editable Word Document (.docx) or a PDF. For your conveience, this year we have added a separate sources cited field so you can maximize your word count to tell your story when answering the questions.
Can teammates have access to edit or add details to my entry?
Yes! At the top of each submission form, the primary applicant will have the option to add and manage collaborators, allowing multiple team members to have access to edit an application. In order to be added as a collaborator, your teammate(s) must also have a REGGIE Awards profile. To login or create a new profile, click here.
Note: only one person can have editing rights at any given time and only the primary Collaborator will have the ability to submit the application.
Can I review a case study from previous years?
For previous years, ANA Members can login and search through all the past years here.
What if my campaign results are not in before the regular deadline?
Enter as many results as you can at that point in time (i.e., selling results) and indicate that your final results were not available before your submission. There must be some results included in order to qualify.
What if my results are confidential?
The REGGIE Awards are judged on results. Your entry should have indices or some other relative measure at a minimum to show the judges results, or handled in such a way to not create any confidentiality issues for you.
What should you do if your client does not want to share results?
Consider including additional program goals that may have been unspoken secondary goals, or even sub-goals. Make sure that the results that you are able to share connect to your program goals in some capacity, for examples:
- Translate your objectives into indexes and include the sales lift index in results
- If display or selling from display was important, describe sell through, e.g. restocked display after 2 weeks, etc.
- Use non-sales metrics that can show clear value, for example:
- Coupon redemption not just the coupon quantity
- Impressions converted into a PR dollar value indicates unpaid media value generated
Judging Questions / Timelines
When will my campaigns be judged and winners announced?
- First and Second Round Judging: February 2023
- Finalists Announced: mid-March 2023
- The winners: Gold, Silver, Bronze and the Super REGGIE best of show will be revealed and honored at the REGGIE Awards Gala Celebration on Wednesday, April 27, 2023.
What are the judging criteria?
Criteria counted equally in the final score:
- Is the strategy in line with the insights and goals?
- What is the level of concept originality?
- How well were the materials integrated and activation executed? (Criteria specific to the category)
- How strong were the results, and did they achieve business objectives? (Volume/Share/Profit)
- How well did the activation build the brand and align with the overall brand strategy?
What are the key points the judges are looking for in your case study?
The judges are asking themselves the following questions when reading your campaigns:
- Did they turn the insights into a tangible strategy that answers the objective(s)?
- Did the insight inspire an innovative idea that supported the strategy?
- Did the BIG idea build the brand equity and reinforce the essence of the brand?
- Was the campaign fully integrated?
- Did their tactics really interact and engage with target consumers?
- Did their results match up to their objectives?
- Did they increase their volume, share and profit?
- Did this program make the cash register ring?
- Did the campaign really build the brand?
Award Entry Audits
An Entry Audit is a resource that provides insight into how your submission did in the competition. It notes which sections of your case submission were the strongest and which were weakest, shares how your entry fared within its category and within the competition overall, plus feedback that judges provided specifically about your entry.
You may purchase an Entry Audit for your submission at the time of entry at a special discounted rate of $200 per submission. Once the entry phase is closed, you can order an Audit for the standard fee of will be $350.
Who are the judges?
REGGIE Award judges are Director/VP level or above professionals and selected from all areas of Brand Activation and Marketing. The candidates are screened by the ANA and are assigned to judge entries from categories in which they have expertise. Judges are not allowed to participate in the evaluation of campaigns or categories in which they had any involvement.
The first round of judging is divided among approximately 200+ judges. Each judge will see a minimum of 10 entries and each entry will be judged by 8+ judges. A percentage of highest rated entries in each category will move on to Round Two where they will again be rated by a panel of judges. The top three ranked entries in each category will be designated as Gold, Silver or Bronze REGGIE Award winners. The highest scoring Gold winners in each category will go on to compete against each other and one will win the SUPER REGGIE Award.
The SUPER REGGIE Award is judged by a separate Blue-Ribbon Panel, comprised of industry leaders, visionaries and pioneers in Brand Activation. The SUPER REGGIE winner is selected from the GOLD REGGIE winners from each category as the best of the best.
When will I know if my campaign is among the finalists?
The finalists will be announced and contacted by the ANA mid-March 2023. The ANA will notify the specified contact that your campaign is among the winners, but you will not know your ranking (Gold, Silver or Bronze). The rankings will be announced on at the REGGIE Awards Gala Celebration on April 27, 2023.
If you have any questions regarding the REGGIE Awards, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Sr. Manager, Brand & Media & REGGIE Awards